Adaptor Thermo-hydraulic Sector Female Threaded Coupling for Water Conveyance the of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Maintenance-Free Fluid Coupling Options
Yes, there are maintenance-free fluid coupling options available in the market. Advances in fluid coupling technology have led to the development of maintenance-free or low-maintenance designs that offer extended service intervals and reduced downtime.
These maintenance-free fluid couplings typically incorporate features that minimize wear and prolong the operating life of the coupling, reducing the need for regular maintenance and lubrication.
Some of the key features and technologies found in maintenance-free fluid couplings include:
- Sealed Design: Maintenance-free fluid couplings often come with a sealed design that prevents the ingress of contaminants and dirt, reducing the risk of internal damage and wear.
- High-Quality Materials: These couplings are constructed using high-quality materials that exhibit excellent durability and resistance to wear, ensuring a longer lifespan.
- Lubrication-Free Operation: Certain maintenance-free fluid couplings utilize special fluid formulations that provide long-lasting lubrication, eliminating the need for frequent fluid changes or refills.
- Robust Bearings: Maintenance-free fluid couplings are equipped with robust bearings that can withstand high loads and operate smoothly without the need for regular maintenance.
- Advanced Monitoring Systems: Some modern fluid couplings are equipped with advanced monitoring and diagnostic systems that provide real-time data on coupling performance, enabling proactive maintenance planning and minimizing unexpected failures.
By opting for a maintenance-free fluid coupling, industries can benefit from reduced maintenance costs, improved reliability, and increased productivity. These couplings are particularly valuable in applications where access to equipment for regular maintenance is challenging or in remote locations where maintenance resources may be limited.
However, it’s essential to note that the specific maintenance requirements may vary depending on the manufacturer and the application. It is advisable to consult with the coupling manufacturer or supplier to select the most suitable maintenance-free fluid coupling based on the operating conditions and requirements of the machinery or equipment.
Fluid Couplings in Pumps and Compressors
Yes, fluid couplings can be effectively used in pumps and compressors to optimize their operation and improve overall efficiency. Here’s how fluid couplings are beneficial in these applications:
1. Smooth Starting: Fluid couplings provide a soft-start capability, which is particularly advantageous for pumps and compressors. During startup, the fluid coupling allows the pump or compressor to gradually reach the desired operating speed, reducing mechanical stress on the equipment and preventing sudden torque spikes.
2. Overload Protection: Pumps and compressors may experience sudden changes in load due to variations in fluid demand or system pressure. A fluid coupling acts as a torque limiter and protects the connected equipment from damage during such overload conditions. It slips and absorbs excess torque, preventing mechanical failures and downtime.
3. Torque Control: Fluid couplings enable precise control over the torque transmitted to the pump or compressor. This feature allows operators to adjust the output speed and torque to match the specific requirements of the application, ensuring optimal performance and energy efficiency.
4. Vibration Damping: The inherent damping properties of fluid couplings help in reducing vibrations in pump and compressor systems. This not only extends the life of the mechanical components but also enhances the reliability of the entire system.
5. Energy Efficiency: By eliminating the need for direct mechanical connections and providing smooth acceleration, fluid couplings contribute to energy savings in pumps and compressors. The reduction in shock loads and vibrations leads to lower energy consumption and improved overall efficiency.
6. Heat Dissipation: Continuous operations in pumps and compressors can generate heat, potentially affecting the equipment’s performance. Fluid couplings have the ability to absorb and dissipate heat, maintaining proper operating temperatures and ensuring consistent performance.
7. System Protection: In addition to overload protection, fluid couplings also protect pumps and compressors from torque fluctuations, which can occur during transient conditions. This protection prevents mechanical damage and enhances the longevity of the equipment.
Overall, fluid couplings offer several advantages in pump and compressor applications, including smooth starting, overload protection, torque control, vibration damping, energy efficiency, heat dissipation, and system protection. These benefits make fluid couplings a valuable component in optimizing the performance and reliability of pumps and compressors in various industrial settings.
What is a Fluid Coupling and How Does It Work?
A fluid coupling is a type of hydraulic device used to transmit torque and power between two shafts without direct mechanical contact. It consists of three main components: the impeller, the turbine, and the housing. Fluid couplings are commonly used in various industrial applications, such as heavy machinery, conveyors, and automotive drivetrains.
Working Principle: The fluid coupling operates based on the principle of hydrodynamic power transmission. It uses a hydraulic fluid (usually oil) to transfer torque from the driving shaft (input) to the driven shaft (output).
1. Impeller: The impeller is mounted on the input shaft and is connected to the prime mover (e.g., an electric motor or an engine). When the prime mover rotates the impeller, it creates a swirling motion in the hydraulic fluid.
2. Turbine: The turbine is connected to the output shaft and is responsible for transmitting the torque to the driven system. The swirling motion of the hydraulic fluid generated by the impeller causes the turbine to rotate.
3. Fluid Filling: The area between the impeller and the turbine is filled with hydraulic fluid. As the impeller rotates, it creates a vortex in the fluid, which in turn causes the turbine to rotate.
4. Fluid Coupling Working: As the impeller and turbine are enclosed in the housing, the hydraulic fluid transfers rotational energy from the impeller to the turbine without any direct physical connection. The fluid coupling allows some slip between the impeller and the turbine, which enables smooth torque transmission, dampens shock loads, and provides overload protection.
5. Slip: Under normal operating conditions, there is a slight speed difference (slip) between the impeller and the turbine. This slip allows the fluid coupling to absorb shock loads and dampen vibrations, protecting the connected machinery from sudden jolts and overloads.
Fluid couplings are advantageous in applications where a gradual start-up and controlled acceleration are required. They provide a smoother and more flexible power transmission compared to direct mechanical couplings like gear couplings or belt drives.
However, it’s important to note that fluid couplings have some energy loss due to the slip, which can result in reduced efficiency compared to direct mechanical couplings like gear couplings or belt drives.
editor by CX 2023-09-11