Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
Working Principle and Structure of Subtor Progressive Cavity Pump
PC pump as a type of positive displacement pump works based on the interference fix between the stationary stator and the eccentric turning rotor. This interference movement forms several separated and air-proof cavities, running from the inlet to outlet along the axis because of the rotor’s rotation, which results in the medium’s continuous conveyance in cavities.
For the special structure and working principle, PC pump is the most suitable for the conveyance of various medium of solid particle or fiber, viscous, corrosive, shear-sensitive, mixture of gas and at different temperature.
Medium Transferred by Progressive Cavity Screw Pump
• High solid content fluid
• Suitable for medium with viscosity up to 1,000,000 cp.
• Fluids containing fibrous materials
• Shear force or centrifugal force sensitivity medium
• Multiphase mixture of gas, solid and liquid
Usage Fields of Subtor Positive Displacement Pump
• Environmental Protection Field
• Biogas Energy Field
• Petroleum and Petrochemical Industry
• Offshore Platform
• Coal Water Slurry Field
• Mining Industry
• Paper Making Industry
• Emulsion explosive Industry
• Food, Beverage and Pharmaceuticals Industry
• Accurate Dosing Processing Industry
Notes on Type Selection of Subtor Direct-Coupled Progressive Cavity Pump
(Higher Capacity and High Discharge Pressure)
Outstanding Advantages of Subtor Positive Displacement Screw Pumps
Compact structure, higher capacity,flow rate(capacity) is strictly proportional to rotating speed,
Accurate dosing/metering , is a professional enterprise in research, design, production and sales the relative products based on moineau principle. Subtor withplants and technical centers in both Germany and China, sales offices and customer service centers in both Central America and Asia Pacific Region. In , and it only takes about one hour from Qingdao airport to our company by car, also there are Weifang Airport for choice. So it’s very convenient to visit us!
3. Why do we choose your company as the partner?
²Germany Subtor GmbH expansion project in China, German pumping technology, leading standards worldwide.
²Technology is Subtor’s core competitiveness. Customized pumping solutions for your individual requirements.
²The most advanced production facilities directly imported from Germany, like PS1000 multifunctional helicoidal CNC. Excellent equipment is the basic guarantee for quality products in Subtor.
²Unique stator rubber formula with outstanding advantages. German original stator is also available.
4. How long will it take to receive your orders?
Usually we arrange the shipment within one week if in stock.
It takes about 4-8 weeks for the new production. (According to the order quantity)
5. What’s your acceptable payment mode?
6. What’s the package?
The goods are offered with plywood case, no need of fumigation.
Excellent protection your goods from any damage.
7. How do you deal with client’s quality complaints? We are always responsible for every customer. Once any quality complaint, our professional after-sales service engineer will