Competitive Price CNC Machining Parts Customized Threaded Brass Inserts Fluid Coupling Pump Rubber Flexible Quick Coupling
|We Are Professional Metal Processing Factory With Modern Automation Equipment, Specialized in Precision Machining part /Turning part /Welding part /Precision Fixture.Send Us RFQ Now, We will Feedback You Competitive Quotation Within 24 Hours.|
|3-axis, 4-axis and full 5-axis processing equipment, CNC lathe, centering machine, turning and milling compound, wire cutting, EDM, grinding, etc|
|CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding|
|Aluminum:2000 series, 6000 series, 7075, 5052, etc.|
|Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L, 17-4PH, etc.|
|Brass:260, C360, H59, H60, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, Bronze, Copper|
|1)24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
2)100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
3)10+ years of experience in the CNC machining area and have a senior design team to offer perfect modification suggestions
|100% Inspect Before Shipment, ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Aluminum parts:Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing
Stainless Steel parts:Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black
Steel parts:Zinc Plating, Oxide black, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Carburized, Heat treatment
Brass parts:Nickel Plating, chrome plating, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black, Powder coated
Click Here Get Free Quotation
|Precision Machinery Parts Sample Display|
|Strictly on Quality Contoul, 100% Inspect Before Shipment|
Click Here Get More Information
Packging And Delivery
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons, Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears,Differential Housing, Axle Shafts|
|Custom robotic end-effectors, Low-volume prototype, Pilot, Enclosures, Custom tooling, Fixturing|
|Rotary Bearing Seal Rings for CZPT Knife,CT Scanner Frames,Mounting Brackets,Card Retainers for CT Scanners,Cooling Plenums for CT Scanners,Brackets for CT Scanners,Gearbox Components,Actuators,Large Shafts|
|Drill Pipes and Casing, Impellers Casings, Pipe Control Valves, Shafts, Wellhead Equipment, Mud Pumps, Frac Pumps, Frac Tools,Rotor Shafts and disc|
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons,Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears, Differential Housing, Axle Shafts|
|Screws, hinges, handles, slides, turntables, pneumatic rods, guide rails, steel drawers|
Customer And Comment
More than 15 years of customer service experience in Japan, Europe and America, adapt to various technical standards (such as JIS in Japan, ASTM in America, DIN in Germany, etc. ), and it can provide a variety of materials processing and surface treatment.
Click Here For RFQ
Q1. What kind of production service do you provide?
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding, Simple Assembly and Various Metal Surface Treatment.
Q2. How about the lead time?
Sample Production Time : Usually 5~10 Work Days
Mass Production Time : Usually 15~20 Work Days
Q3. How about your quality?
♦Our management and production executed strictly according to ISO9001 : 2008 quality System.
♦We will make the operation instruction once the sample is approval.
♦ We will 100% inspect the products before shipment.
♦If there is quality problem, we will supply the replacement by our shipping cost.
Q4. How long should we take for a quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 24 hours
Q5. What is your quotation element?
Drawing or Sample, Material, finish and Quantity.
Q6. What is your payment term?
Mould : 50% prepaid, 50% after the mould finish, balance after sample approval.
Goods : 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.
Factors to Consider when Choosing between a Fluid Coupling and a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
When selecting between a fluid coupling and a VFD for a power transmission application, several factors should be taken into account:
- Speed Control Requirements: Consider whether variable speed control is essential for your application. VFDs are excellent for applications that require precise and flexible speed control, while fluid couplings typically offer limited speed control capabilities.
- Energy Efficiency: Evaluate the energy efficiency requirements of your system. VFDs can offer higher energy efficiency by allowing the motor to run at optimal speeds, whereas fluid couplings introduce some energy losses due to slip.
- Starting Torque: Examine the starting torque requirements of the driven load. Fluid couplings can provide high starting torque and smooth acceleration, which may be advantageous for applications with high inertia loads.
- Overload Protection: Consider the need for overload protection. Fluid couplings inherently provide some protection against shock loads by allowing slip, while VFDs may require additional protective mechanisms.
- Maintenance and Service: Evaluate the maintenance and service requirements of both systems. Fluid couplings are generally simpler and require less maintenance compared to VFDs, which involve electronic components.
- Cost: Compare the initial and long-term costs of both options. VFDs often have higher upfront costs but can provide significant energy savings in the long run, while fluid couplings may have lower initial costs but could lead to higher energy consumption.
Ultimately, the choice between a fluid coupling and a VFD depends on the specific needs of your application. Each option has its advantages and limitations, and a thorough analysis of the operating conditions and performance requirements will help determine the most suitable solution for your system.
Fluid Coupling: Dealing with Oil Leakage and Sealing Issues
Fluid couplings are designed to be sealed units to prevent the leakage of the internal fluid (usually oil or a similar hydraulic fluid). Proper sealing is crucial for the efficient and reliable operation of the fluid coupling, as any oil leakage can lead to reduced performance, contamination, and potential damage to the surrounding components.
Here are some key factors related to oil leakage and sealing issues in fluid couplings:
- Seal Design: The sealing system in a fluid coupling typically involves shaft seals and gaskets. High-quality seals are essential to prevent oil from escaping and contaminants from entering the coupling. The design and material selection of these seals play a significant role in maintaining effective sealing.
- Installation: Proper installation of the fluid coupling is critical to ensure that the seals are correctly positioned and securely fitted. Any misalignment or damage during installation can lead to oil leakage issues.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to detect and address any potential sealing problems early on. Inspections should be conducted periodically to check for signs of oil leakage, wear on the seals, and any damage to the coupling housing.
- Fluid Selection: The choice of fluid used inside the coupling can also influence its sealing performance. Using the recommended fluid type and quality specified by the manufacturer is essential for maintaining proper sealing.
- Operating Conditions: The operating environment can impact the sealing effectiveness. Extreme temperature variations or harsh working conditions may affect the integrity of the seals over time.
If oil leakage or sealing issues are observed in a fluid coupling, immediate action should be taken to address the problem. This may involve replacing worn-out seals, resealing the coupling, or investigating potential causes such as misalignment or excessive heat generation.
Additionally, regular inspection and maintenance of the fluid coupling can help prevent sealing problems before they escalate. Early detection and appropriate maintenance can extend the lifespan of the fluid coupling and ensure reliable power transmission in various industrial applications.
Consulting with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer for guidance on proper maintenance and troubleshooting of fluid coupling sealing issues is recommended.
Examples of Industries Using Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings find applications in various industries where smooth power transmission and torque control are required. Some common industries that commonly use fluid couplings include:
- Mining: Fluid couplings are used in mining equipment such as conveyors, crushers, and excavators to provide controlled startup and overload protection.
- Construction: Construction machinery like cranes, loaders, and piling rigs use fluid couplings for efficient power transmission and reduced shock loads.
- Marine: Fluid couplings are employed in marine propulsion systems to optimize engine performance and protect against sudden load changes.
- Steel and Metal Processing: Industries dealing with metal processing use fluid couplings in rolling mills, coilers, and metal forming machines for soft start and overload protection.
- Pulp and Paper: Pulp and paper mills utilize fluid couplings in various equipment, such as chippers, conveyors, and pumps, for smooth power transmission.
- Automotive: In automotive applications, fluid couplings can be found in torque converters, which provide smooth torque transmission in automatic transmissions.
- Energy and Power Generation: Fluid couplings are used in power plants for applications like fans, pumps, and turbines to control power transmission and reduce mechanical stress during startup.
- Wastewater Treatment: Fluid couplings are used in wastewater treatment plants for applications like aerators and pumps, ensuring efficient power transmission and equipment protection.
- Food and Beverage: Industries dealing with food processing and beverage production use fluid couplings in various applications to ensure gentle power transmission and prevent sudden load shocks.
- Chemical and Petrochemical: Fluid couplings are used in pumps and mixers in chemical and petrochemical processing to control torque and protect equipment.
These examples illustrate the versatility of fluid couplings and their widespread use across diverse industries to enhance the efficiency and safety of power transmission systems.
editor by CX 2023-08-01