|System Advantages:||Product Advantages:|
|-Better Performance||-Sleek internal surface|
|-Higher Sustainability||-Low pressure loss for the arc bending|
|-More Efficient||-Full bore design pipe fitting|
|-More Flexible Access||-Safe connection with bulge loop and staple bolt|
|-Better Energy Efficiency||-Spatial active sealing technology|
|-Gooseneck type quick connection mode|
Equal Pipe to Pipe Connector
|1. Complete Reliability||Removable and reusable components, perfect for your factory environment
Fast installation of shunt device and branch pipeline, convenient adjustment of production line
Rich interfaces and accessories, suitable for any system
All components are nonflammable
|2. Better Corrosion Resistance than 304 Stainless Steel||Anti-corrosion Internal Surface Treatment of Aluminum Alloy Pipe
Alkali and acid corrosion resistance
Internal surface always clean, no pressure loss of the pipe network system
|3. Easy Operation||Pipelines and connectors can be installed immediately without additional treatment — no pre construction preparation is required
Fast assembly, no welding, gluing or stranding required – time saving
Easy assembley- no need for training
Light weight, easy for cutting pipes — easier to work on site
Directly use — the system can be tested and used immediately
|4. Energy Saving||Consistently high quality interior surfaces – clean air
Low friction of inner surface — high flow performance
Precise pipe diameter – optimized sealing
Automatic filling type large contact surface sealing system ,no leakage
|5. Excellent Resistance against the Following Environments||Corrosion
|6. Durable, Beauty||Electrostatic spraying when leaving the factory
Standard color, beautiful appearance
Equal Pipe to Pipe Connector
|Product model||Nominal diameter mm||W mm||Hmm|
|55 5710 30||DN50||90||75|
|66 5710 30||DN65||122||106|
|77 5710 30||DN80||142||106|
|88 5710 30||DN100||158||106|
|99 5710 30||DN125||180||106|
|CC 5710 30||DN148||224||130|
|BB 5710 30||DN200||280||130|
Product Category & Application
Upipe dedicates to the sustainable, efficient and energy efficiency fluid transportation system
HangZhou JIEU FLUID TECHNOLOGYCO., LTD. is a manufacturing company specialized in aluminum pipe, pipe fitting and industrial aluminum profile, which integrated in R&D, production, sales and installation. The group locates at economic and technological development zone of HangZhou, ZheJiang , with a floor space of 200 mu and total investment of 180 million yuan. With 5 aluminum alloy tube extrusion production lines, 3 deep processing production line for finished products, and 2 production lines for industrial aluminum profile, the annual production capacity can be 3,000 tons of aluminum alloy pipe and 8,000 tons of industrial aluminum profile. It has become the large-scale aluminum alloy manufacturer with first-class technical equipment as it has the state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, including mold center, inspection center, R&D and other equipment imported from Germany, South Korea and Japan.
The company engages in the innovation and deep processing of non-ferrous materials and has launched high intensity aluminum alloy pipe, stainless-steel pipe, copper-aluminum composite pipe, aluminum pipe with internal thread, high-frequency welding of aluminum alloy collector pipe and pipe fittings, satisfying the demands of customers across the world with more diversified and better products.
With the sustained innovation in design, JIEU strives to improve the reliability and durability of the products constantly. With the complete innovation, strict working condition design and rigorous quality control, JIEU ensures the production of high-quality products, providing powerful technical support for every project while minimizing your cost. JIEU will offer you with the perfect total solution for the fluid transportation so as to realize the optimal return of investment and safeguard the efficient productivity of customers.
After Sales Service
Ten-year quality guarantee
Our company will replace or repair the product free of charge for the quality problem within 10 years from the installation and acceptance of UPIPE series product.
The exclusion clause shall not cover the problem or damage caused by the following reasons, which will be included but not limited to the following:
1. The product or component has been out of the warranty period, except for the product with extended quality assurance service.
2. The product has not been installed according to our stipulation or exceeded the applicable scope stipulated by our company. The product fails to be operated according to our company’s manual and requirements of pertinent installation and maintenance document or it has been applied in a working environment that is against our stipulation. The damage caused by improper installation, storage or operation (for example, the ambient temperature is too high, too low or in a corrosive environment or hit by external force and so on.)
3. The breakdown or damage caused by unauthorized installation, repair, modification or dismounting performed by our company’s after-sales personnel or the designated service agent, except for the third-party after-sales service agency entrusted by the company.
Key Parameters in Designing a Fluid Coupling System
Designing a fluid coupling system requires careful consideration of various parameters to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key parameters to take into account:
- Power Rating: Determine the power requirements of the connected equipment to select a fluid coupling with an appropriate power rating. Undersized couplings may lead to overheating and premature wear, while oversized couplings can result in energy losses.
- Input and Output Speeds: Consider the rotational speeds of the input and output shafts to ensure the fluid coupling can accommodate the desired speed range without slipping or exceeding its limitations.
- Torque Capacity: Calculate the maximum torque expected in the system and choose a fluid coupling with a torque capacity that exceeds this value to handle occasional overloads and prevent damage.
- Fluid Viscosity: The viscosity of the fluid inside the coupling affects its torque transmission capabilities. Select a fluid viscosity suitable for the application and operating conditions.
- Start-Up and Load Conditions: Analyze the start-up torque and load variations during operation. The fluid coupling should be capable of handling these conditions without excessive slip or stress on the drivetrain.
- Environmental Factors: Consider the ambient temperature, humidity, and potential exposure to contaminants. Ensure the fluid coupling’s materials and sealing mechanisms can withstand the environmental conditions.
- Size and Weight: Optimize the size and weight of the fluid coupling to minimize space requirements and facilitate installation and maintenance.
- Torsional Resonance: Evaluate torsional resonances in the system and select a fluid coupling with appropriate damping characteristics to mitigate vibrations.
- Overload Protection: Determine if overload protection features, such as slip or torque limiting, are necessary to safeguard the connected equipment from damage.
- Compatibility: Ensure the fluid coupling is compatible with the specific application, including the type of driven equipment, its mechanical characteristics, and any other interrelated components in the drivetrain.
- Operational Costs: Consider the long-term operational costs, maintenance requirements, and efficiency of the fluid coupling to optimize the overall lifecycle cost of the system.
- Safety Standards: Adhere to relevant safety standards and regulations in the design and installation of the fluid coupling system to ensure safe and reliable operation.
By carefully evaluating these parameters and selecting a fluid coupling that aligns with the specific requirements of the application, engineers can design a reliable and efficient fluid coupling system for various industrial and power transmission applications.
Fluid Coupling’s Handling of Load Changes during Operation
Fluid couplings are designed to efficiently handle changes in load conditions during operation, providing smooth and controlled power transmission. Here’s how fluid couplings accomplish this:
1. Torque Sensing: Fluid couplings are torque-sensitive devices. As the load on the driving side varies, the torque transmitted through the fluid coupling adjusts accordingly. When the load increases, the fluid coupling allows for some slip between the input and output sides, absorbing the excess torque. Conversely, when the load decreases, the fluid coupling reduces slip and transmits more torque, accommodating the new load conditions.
2. Load Distribution: In multi-drive systems, fluid couplings help to distribute the load evenly among connected equipment. When one machine experiences a higher load, the fluid coupling redistributes torque to prevent overloading of a specific component, ensuring a balanced power distribution.
3. Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings offer a smooth and gradual transmission of power, even during load changes. Unlike mechanical clutches or direct couplings, fluid couplings provide a dampening effect, reducing shock loads and torsional vibrations when the load fluctuates. This minimizes stress on the connected machinery and enhances overall system reliability.
4. Soft Start and Stop: One of the significant advantages of fluid couplings is their ability to facilitate soft start and stop operations. During startup, the fluid coupling allows for controlled slip, gradually increasing the speed of the driven equipment. Similarly, during shutdown, the fluid coupling smoothly decelerates the connected machinery, preventing sudden stops that could cause damage or excessive wear.
5. Overload Protection: In situations where the load surpasses the rated capacity, the fluid coupling acts as an overload protector. By slipping and absorbing excess torque, it prevents damage to the connected equipment and the fluid coupling itself. This overload protection contributes to the safety and longevity of the entire system.
6. Automatic Adjustment: Fluid couplings automatically adjust to variations in load conditions without the need for manual intervention. This feature makes them suitable for applications with changing load demands, such as conveyors, crushers, pumps, and fans.
Overall, the ability of fluid couplings to handle changes in load conditions ensures stable and efficient power transmission while protecting the machinery from abrupt stress and wear. This makes fluid couplings an excellent choice for various industrial applications that require reliable and flexible power transfer.
Comparison: Fluid Coupling vs. Torque Converter
Fluid couplings and torque converters are both hydrodynamic devices used in automotive and industrial applications to transmit power between an engine and a driven load. While they share some similarities, they also have distinct differences:
- Function: The primary function of both fluid couplings and torque converters is to transmit rotational power from the engine to the transmission or driven load. They allow for smooth power transmission and provide a degree of isolation between the engine and the load.
- Construction: Both devices consist of an impeller, a turbine, and a housing filled with hydraulic fluid (usually oil). The impeller is connected to the engine’s crankshaft, the turbine to the transmission/input shaft, and the housing is shared between the two.
- Torque Transmission: In a fluid coupling, the power is transmitted purely through hydrodynamic principles. The impeller accelerates the fluid, which then drives the turbine. However, there is no torque multiplication, and the output speed is always slightly less than the input speed. On the other hand, a torque converter can provide torque multiplication due to its stator, which redirects the fluid flow and increases the torque transmitted to the turbine.
- Lock-up Clutch: Some torque converters have a lock-up clutch that can mechanically connect the impeller and the turbine at higher speeds. This effectively eliminates the slip between the two elements and increases overall efficiency, similar to the operation of a fluid coupling at higher speeds.
- Automotive Use: Torque converters are commonly used in automatic transmissions in vehicles, while fluid couplings were more prevalent in older manual transmissions. However, modern manual transmissions generally use clutch systems instead of fluid couplings.
- Efficiency: Fluid couplings are generally more efficient than torque converters, especially at higher speeds. Torque converters can experience efficiency losses due to fluid slippage and the operation of the stator.
- Applications: Fluid couplings find applications in various industrial machinery, such as conveyors, pumps, and crushers, where the priority is smooth power transmission and overload protection. Torque converters are primarily used in vehicles, offering the benefit of automatic gear shifting and torque multiplication during acceleration.
Overall, both fluid couplings and torque converters play essential roles in power transmission, but their specific design and application characteristics determine their suitability for different use cases.
editor by CX 2023-09-04