Densen customized hydraulic couplings,hydraulic coupling for crane,hydraulic fluid couplings
|Product Name||Hydraulic couplings,hydraulic coupling for crane,hydraulic fluid couplings|
|Rated Torque||40~25000 N·m|
|Allowable speed||4500~200 kN·m|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
Maintenance-Free Fluid Coupling Options
Yes, there are maintenance-free fluid coupling options available in the market. Advances in fluid coupling technology have led to the development of maintenance-free or low-maintenance designs that offer extended service intervals and reduced downtime.
These maintenance-free fluid couplings typically incorporate features that minimize wear and prolong the operating life of the coupling, reducing the need for regular maintenance and lubrication.
Some of the key features and technologies found in maintenance-free fluid couplings include:
- Sealed Design: Maintenance-free fluid couplings often come with a sealed design that prevents the ingress of contaminants and dirt, reducing the risk of internal damage and wear.
- High-Quality Materials: These couplings are constructed using high-quality materials that exhibit excellent durability and resistance to wear, ensuring a longer lifespan.
- Lubrication-Free Operation: Certain maintenance-free fluid couplings utilize special fluid formulations that provide long-lasting lubrication, eliminating the need for frequent fluid changes or refills.
- Robust Bearings: Maintenance-free fluid couplings are equipped with robust bearings that can withstand high loads and operate smoothly without the need for regular maintenance.
- Advanced Monitoring Systems: Some modern fluid couplings are equipped with advanced monitoring and diagnostic systems that provide real-time data on coupling performance, enabling proactive maintenance planning and minimizing unexpected failures.
By opting for a maintenance-free fluid coupling, industries can benefit from reduced maintenance costs, improved reliability, and increased productivity. These couplings are particularly valuable in applications where access to equipment for regular maintenance is challenging or in remote locations where maintenance resources may be limited.
However, it’s essential to note that the specific maintenance requirements may vary depending on the manufacturer and the application. It is advisable to consult with the coupling manufacturer or supplier to select the most suitable maintenance-free fluid coupling based on the operating conditions and requirements of the machinery or equipment.
Fluid Coupling: Dealing with Oil Leakage and Sealing Issues
Fluid couplings are designed to be sealed units to prevent the leakage of the internal fluid (usually oil or a similar hydraulic fluid). Proper sealing is crucial for the efficient and reliable operation of the fluid coupling, as any oil leakage can lead to reduced performance, contamination, and potential damage to the surrounding components.
Here are some key factors related to oil leakage and sealing issues in fluid couplings:
- Seal Design: The sealing system in a fluid coupling typically involves shaft seals and gaskets. High-quality seals are essential to prevent oil from escaping and contaminants from entering the coupling. The design and material selection of these seals play a significant role in maintaining effective sealing.
- Installation: Proper installation of the fluid coupling is critical to ensure that the seals are correctly positioned and securely fitted. Any misalignment or damage during installation can lead to oil leakage issues.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to detect and address any potential sealing problems early on. Inspections should be conducted periodically to check for signs of oil leakage, wear on the seals, and any damage to the coupling housing.
- Fluid Selection: The choice of fluid used inside the coupling can also influence its sealing performance. Using the recommended fluid type and quality specified by the manufacturer is essential for maintaining proper sealing.
- Operating Conditions: The operating environment can impact the sealing effectiveness. Extreme temperature variations or harsh working conditions may affect the integrity of the seals over time.
If oil leakage or sealing issues are observed in a fluid coupling, immediate action should be taken to address the problem. This may involve replacing worn-out seals, resealing the coupling, or investigating potential causes such as misalignment or excessive heat generation.
Additionally, regular inspection and maintenance of the fluid coupling can help prevent sealing problems before they escalate. Early detection and appropriate maintenance can extend the lifespan of the fluid coupling and ensure reliable power transmission in various industrial applications.
Consulting with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer for guidance on proper maintenance and troubleshooting of fluid coupling sealing issues is recommended.
Use of Fluid Couplings in Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Arrangements
Yes, fluid couplings can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements, providing flexible power transmission solutions for various industrial applications.
1. Horizontal Shaft Arrangements:
In horizontal shaft arrangements, the fluid coupling is installed between the driving and driven shafts, which are positioned horizontally and parallel to each other. The fluid coupling allows torque to be transmitted smoothly from the driving shaft to the driven shaft, enabling the machinery or equipment to start up gradually without abrupt shocks or overloading. This feature is especially beneficial in applications where heavy loads need to be accelerated smoothly, such as conveyors, crushers, and pumps.
2. Vertical Shaft Arrangements:
In vertical shaft arrangements, the fluid coupling is used to connect the driving and driven shafts, which are positioned vertically and aligned on top of each other. The fluid coupling allows for torque transmission and controlled acceleration, just like in horizontal arrangements. Vertical shaft fluid couplings are commonly used in applications such as vertical conveyors, hoists, and elevators, where they provide smooth starting and stopping of the equipment, preventing sudden jolts and reducing stress on the machinery.
Fluid couplings offer versatility in power transmission and are adaptable to various shaft arrangements, making them suitable for a wide range of industrial setups. Whether the application involves horizontal or vertical shafts, fluid couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the performance, safety, and efficiency of power transmission systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-02