Polish Surface Treatment Casting Craft Female Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Handling Overloads and Stall Conditions in Fluid Couplings
A fluid coupling is designed to handle overloads and stall conditions in power transmission systems. When an overload or stall occurs, the fluid coupling utilizes its unique operating principle to protect the drivetrain and the connected machinery:
- Slip Feature: One of the key characteristics of a fluid coupling is its ability to slip at high torque loads. When an overload situation arises, the fluid coupling allows some relative motion between the input and output sides, known as slip. This slip absorbs the excess torque and prevents it from being transferred to the driven equipment, effectively protecting it from damage.
- Fluid Circulation: During normal operation, the fluid inside the coupling circulates smoothly between the impeller and turbine, transmitting torque with minimal losses. However, when an overload or stall condition occurs, the fluid circulation may become turbulent, generating heat in the process. This heat dissipation helps in absorbing and dissipating the excess energy, preventing the transmission system from experiencing sudden stress.
- Automatic Reconnection: After an overload or stall condition, once the excess torque is dissipated through slip and heat, the fluid coupling automatically reconnects the input and output sides, resuming the power transmission. This automatic reconnection ensures that the system returns to normal operation once the overload situation is resolved.
- Sturdy Construction: Fluid couplings are designed with robust and durable materials to withstand high torque and thermal stresses during overload conditions. The strong construction ensures that the fluid coupling remains reliable and operational even after multiple overload events.
Overall, a fluid coupling’s ability to handle overloads and stall conditions makes it a reliable and essential component in various industrial applications. By providing overload protection and slip characteristics, fluid couplings help prevent costly damage to equipment, increase operational safety, and contribute to the longevity of the entire power transmission system.
Special Considerations for Using Fluid Couplings in Explosive Environments
Fluid couplings are widely used in various industrial applications, including those in potentially explosive environments. When considering the use of fluid couplings in such settings, several special considerations must be taken into account to ensure safety and compliance with regulations:
- Explosion-Proof Design: Fluid couplings used in explosive environments must be designed to prevent the ignition of flammable gases or vapors. They should adhere to explosion-proof standards and be equipped with robust seals and protective enclosures to contain any potential sparks or flames.
- Ingress Protection: An appropriate ingress protection (IP) rating is essential to prevent dust, moisture, or other hazardous substances from entering the fluid coupling. A higher IP rating ensures greater protection against potential sources of ignition.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials for the fluid coupling is crucial in explosive environments. Non-sparking or anti-static materials should be used to reduce the risk of ignition caused by friction or electrical discharge.
- Temperature Limitations: Fluid couplings operating in explosive environments must have temperature ratings that prevent overheating and potential ignition of flammable substances. The fluid coupling should be adequately cooled to maintain safe operating temperatures.
- Monitoring and Maintenance: Regular monitoring and maintenance of fluid couplings in explosive environments are essential. Periodic inspections can detect potential issues or wear that could compromise the safety of the coupling. Any maintenance or repair work should be carried out by qualified personnel following safety protocols.
- Compliance with Regulations: Depending on the industry and location, there may be specific regulations and safety standards that govern the use of equipment in explosive atmospheres. It is crucial to adhere to these regulations and ensure that the fluid coupling complies with all relevant safety requirements.
Fluid couplings used in explosive environments play a vital role in ensuring the safe and reliable operation of industrial machinery. By providing smooth and controlled power transmission, fluid couplings can help minimize risks and improve the overall safety of the equipment and personnel in these hazardous settings.
Before implementing fluid couplings in explosive environments, it is essential to conduct a thorough risk assessment and consult with experts familiar with the specific safety requirements of the industry. By taking appropriate safety measures and selecting suitable explosion-proof fluid couplings, the risks associated with using power transmission equipment in hazardous areas can be effectively mitigated.
Controlling Torque and Rotational Speed with Fluid Couplings
A fluid coupling plays a crucial role in controlling torque and rotational speed in power transmission systems. The principle behind its operation allows for smooth torque transmission while offering some level of speed control:
- Torque Transmission: When power is applied to the input side (also known as the driving side) of the fluid coupling, the impeller starts to rotate and accelerates the transmission fluid inside the housing. The kinetic energy of the moving fluid creates a rotating flow pattern that transfers torque to the output side (also known as the driven side) of the coupling. This torque transfer enables the connected machinery or equipment to start smoothly without any shock loading.
- Slip: In a fluid coupling, there is always a slight difference in speed between the input and output sides due to the viscous nature of the fluid. This speed difference is known as slip. The slip allows the fluid coupling to protect the connected components from sudden torque spikes and vibrations. If the output side experiences an abrupt load increase or jam, the slip absorbs the excess torque, preventing damage to the drivetrain.
- Speed Control: While fluid couplings are not as efficient in speed control as variable-speed drives, they do offer some inherent speed control characteristics. The amount of slip in the fluid coupling affects the output speed relative to the input speed. By adjusting the fill level of the fluid coupling or using different fluid viscosities, it is possible to fine-tune the speed at which the output shaft rotates. However, it’s important to note that this speed control is limited compared to other speed control mechanisms.
Overall, fluid couplings provide a reliable and efficient means of controlling torque during power transmission. Their ability to dampen torsional vibrations and provide overload protection makes them suitable for various applications where smooth torque transfer and protection against shock loads are essential.
editor by CX 2023-10-01